Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello


Hi ya'll

I have gotten so out of the blogging habit that I find it difficult to get started again. 

Maybe because I haven't been on day trip with the camera for a while or my heart just wasn't in it. 
Don't know what to post etc. 
So... I'll talk about the weather.

It has been glorious this past week although those who like the beaches and pool would disagree with me.
Mid 70's in the day and very cool at night. I love it!

Just when we need rain, we get it, which makes everything lush and green and that is unusual for mid July. 

I have been spending a lot of time outside
uh... pulling weeds!
A side effect of the abundant rain.
Needless to say the mosquitoes are well fed.

12 comments:

  1. Blech to mosquitos, but yay for lush green and lots of sunshine! :). I've been blogging less often this summer too. It's been a time for relaxation and introspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get back into it as you feel like it. no need pushing yourself. it'll feel right when you're ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne, this is such a beautiful sky! I agree with what Tex said about your blogging, spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. that's my kind of weather too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of weather just arrived here today...I am enjoying it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievably, we are enjoying cooler temps as well. 62F the other morning; a record breaker!

    Good to see you posting. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've been loving the wonderful weather we've had this week! It's good to see you back, Jeanne, and I love that pretty sky photo. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've found that the longer you stay away from posting the harder it is to get started again.
    We've been having very cool temperatures and it sure makes for great walking weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I could drink up that view with a straw! Glorious. It's difficult to get back in the swing of things. I know. I'm still not there and not sure when I will be able to again. Just take it as it comes. Don't force it. I find it helpful to jot down notes for blog post ideas. And it's funny how something will "click" at the last minute to inspire a post. The weather has been cooler here too and I've greatly appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some sky you have captured, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jeanne, that's one amazing sky. Your weather sounds delightful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are making a return to blogging you picked a super photo do it with.

    ReplyDelete