Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A special kitty

My sweet little Pie has been shedding excessively this past year. Needless to say I attributed the hairball honking to the shedding. WRONG!
I noticed a lot of honking and no hair balls...
Turns out my little sweetie has asthma! Whoda thunk it. I feel terrible I didn't get her to the vet sooner. She is on prednisone to clear her little lungs and then she is going to get a little kitty nebulizer. OMG!
She is such a good girl and a good sport with the medication.


She seems to be improving but I can tell she is still not okay.
As long as she is eating and trying to play I will not go overboard fretting.
I love her so much!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet little kitty. It is so hard to know what is wrong with animals - glad the vet had an answer to her problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty looks very cute. Sad to hear about her weakness. It is very difficult to menage them when they get something for their body. They don't know how to express them. No worries, she will get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. poor thing! hope she continues to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'm sure you'll take good care of her now that you are aware of her problem. Love those big blue crossed eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I'm sure you'll take good care of her now that you are aware of her problem. Love those big blue crossed eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart. I'm sorry she hasn't been well, and hope the meds do their job soon. Big hug for her and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats provide so much...sorry that your little companion is not feeling her best,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little Pie. But there's no way you could have known or suspected this. Good to hear she's on a good treatment now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is so cute. Sorry she isn't feeling her best. At least you now know what is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope she begins to feel better soon. She is so beautiful! I know she appreciates your love and care.

    ReplyDelete