Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lets see... Where was I?
Ballycastle, and a lovely B&B on the sea. The B&B was located on a little knoll and for the life of me I couldnt figure out how to get up there??? We spotted a paved path with rocks around it but no road and decided it was an irish thing... Very narrow road... Things like this happen when you drive all day on the wrong side of the road and get weary. Okay the path was NOT a road but we didnt know that until we heard the little Fiat squeal in in the voice of the Gingerbread cookie man from Shreck or Mr. Bill (BTW are they related?) "Ohhhh Not my right front fender!!" We pulled the crunchy dented fender off the wheel and finally found the road.
A nice comfey rest awaited.


1 comment:

  1. I also imagine the views didn't help either while trying to find the road:) I love the places that are hidden off the beaten path:)

    ReplyDelete