Saturday, August 30, 2014

Moonlight

You all know I love pointing my lens at the sky.


I've been fooling around with a nice macro lens I have in my bag, teaching myself how to focus it properly. I don't think this lens was designed for landscape or sky shots but then, I never did follow the rules. 
The colors here are pretty spot on to what I saw with my eyes.

Anyway, I thinks it's pretty.

Cloudy and windy today. 
I need to get off my dupah and pull some weeds. 
Have a GREAT Holiday weekend!



7 comments:

  1. i love when the clouds swirl around the moon like that! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People throw the word awesome around but this really is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne, this is truly beautiful! Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo. I sometimes hit the autocorrect on a photo editing program and go right back to what I had because it better matches what I saw. Keep that camera at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think that is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I love the soft colors! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really spectacular shot. I wish I had a macro lens! Do you shoot Nikon or Canon? And if it's Canon what lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete